Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 12

Sorry to keep you all in suspense. On Friday, after 7 days of juice fasting:
Rionna weighs 284 lbs  - 8 lbs lost
Charles weighs 360 lbs - 17 lbs lost

We have been eating for a few days now and we both miss juice fasting. We are still juicing everyday along with our meals. It is still hard to make responsible food choices but we are doing our best. For the first two days coming off the juice fast Rionna felt bloated and uncomfortable, Charles had no issues transitioning back to food. We transitioned the same way we transitioned into the fast, by adding fruits, vegetables and then grains back into our diet.

Rionna has now added 15 min of aerobic exercise to her routine in the mornings.

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys,

    That is great, and thanks for that feedback. Congratulations on the weight loss and the success with juicing.

    My wife and I went to a vegan diet for a week and then she has added juicing to that. The caffeine withdrawals were very unpleasant.

    Last Sunday I started the juice fast and it has gone very well. If it was not for my wife's help I would have failed already. It takes a great deal of time and resources to prepare it all consistently.

    I have lost 8 lbs over the last 5 days of juicing and I have felt really good. Overall it has been a great experience and like you all I plan to keep juicing in addition to a much better diet.

    Thanks again for your feedback and sharing your experience!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you two! Keep it up! I think of you very often!!!

    Lots of love
    Chrissi

    ReplyDelete